Frequently Asked Questions
To help new customers get started with our service, we have compiled a list of FAQs that will
help explain the basics, how to setup account registration and how to configure advanced features. You can
either select from the category list or use the search field below to find an answer to your question.
If you are unable to find an answer, or need additional help, please call us on: 0121 366 8888
How do I factory reset a Snom 710?
In order to factory reset a Snom 710 via the phone interface, go through the following steps below:
- Press button under "Setting" on display.
- Press 5 for "Maintenance" menu.
- Press 4 for "Reset Values".
- Enter the administrator password then press "Confirm" button.
Since firmware version 188.8.131.52 on the Snom 7xx Series it has also been possible to reset the phone using the key pad by pressing the following key sequence:
* Volume Up * Volume Down #
Back to FAQs